Further information can be found on the following web sites. Always remember that all information may be subject to some bias; please ask us if you have any queries.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists www.acog.com This official Web site of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provides a physician directory, health columns, post-graduate courses and much more.
- American Heart Association women.americanheart.org The American Heart Association Women's Web site gives women of all ages the facts on women's heart disease and stroke.
- American Medical Association www.ama-assn.org The official Web site of the American Medical Association.
- American Psychological Association www.apa.org The official Web site of the American Psychological Association.
- Fannin Surgicare fanninsurgicare.com Surgery center.
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis www.mayohealth.org This online information source has an extensive women's health section.
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations www.nabco.org The official site of the National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations.
- National Institutes of Health www.nih.gov
- National Library of Medicine www.nlm.nih.gov The National Library of Medicine Web site provides diverse health information.
- National Osteoporosis Foundation www.nof.org The National Osteoporosis Foundation is a leading resource for up-to-date, medically sound information on the causes, prevention, detection and treatment of osteoporosis.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition www.ovarian.org/ The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition seeks to raise awareness and promote education about ovarian cancer.
- The New York Times Women's Health www.nytimes.com/specials/women/whome Extensive women's health information is offered, including statistics, a searchable database of information on women's topics, and an online bookstore.
- The North American Menopause Society www.menopause.org The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) is a nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause.
- OnHealth www.onhealth.com In-depth medical information, health tips, a free e-mail newsletter and access to the powerful Health Tracker that brings you health information from the media for free, according to your personal specifications.
- Online resources for diabetes www.cruzio.com/~mendosa/faq.htm This Web page provides a large collection of links to diabetic resources.
- Prevention Magazine's Healthy Ideas www.healthyideas.com Health-related information from the publishers of Prevention magazine.
Click here to view all Your Practice Online websites.